10 Relevant & Fun Facts About Me
- My love of reading started when I was young and I sat on the couch with my nan reading to me, usually on Sunday afternoons. One of my favorite books was The Butterfly Ball and The Grasshopper’s Feast by Alan Aldridge.
- I’m from England. My childhood was spent walking along the seaside, and swimming in the sea on the south coast of Devon and Hampshire.
- I love reading so much that I offer beta reading services, too. Any excuse to find more stories in from of my eyes! You can find out more on
- You’ll find the books I’ve written under: Caroline McIntosh; C. McIntosh and Devon Bath. Fantasy and romance are the genres – fiction is the umbrella.
- I am an award-winning author. I was awarded a Red Ribbon Award for The Wounds No One Sees from The Wishing Shelf Awards
- Why romance? I write romance to share love in the world. I believe in offering more love to a world that can sometimes be seen as painful and unfriendly. I believe in offering love stories I am putting more goodness out into the world. Which, I think, is an important thing.
- Who inspires me? Authors include Claire Kingsley, Meghan Quinn and J K Rowling.
- I value my imagination. That is top in creating my stories.
- I live in Canada now. I have for almost 30 years. I live here with my husband and son.
- Family is important, isn’t it? I love objects and traditions that can be passed down from one generation to the next. I have a series of stories which feature a very unique and special rocking chair. The prequel to this series is available through my newsletter. It introduces the chair and a couple whose romance begins right next to the family heirloom.
To claim your copy, just sign up for my newsletter and Bookfunnel will send it to you in a matter of minutes. The story is called Romance in Lavender Village.
Interviews & Press
- Interview, Chat and Spin Radio, October 2019
- Imagination with Caroline McIntosh, The Chatty Content Creator, July 2019